Discussed in the above video…
- Police state pandemic restrictions in Melbourne, Australia are terrifying.
- Joe Biden announces plan to hire 100,000 contact tracers as soon as he takes office.
- Antifa/BLM protesters set up guillotines all across America, including in front of home of Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos. What. Is. Going. ON. HERE?
- Leftist group announces plans for a September “White House Siege”, as America braces for pre-election Reign of Terror?
- Pope Francis suggests that, in order to be not hypocritical, defenders of the sanctity of human life need to support BLM.
- Can America’s 51 million Catholics in good conscience vote for Joe Biden? Cardinal Raymond Burke takes Joe ‘The Catholic’ Biden to task on Fox News.
- Bernie Sanders says Trump is the ‘most dangerous president in U.S. history.” Why Trump terrifies the radical Left?
- Finally, is this street revolution in America really about race and capitalism, or is it global anarchy?
Thing are steadily worsening. I speak to people who chat to taxi-drivers and bus drivers and other members of the travelling public all the time, and there is a growing awareness, thankfully, that the changes to our way of life being imposed by politicians in the name of “health” and “safety” has nothing whatsoever to do with a virus. What about the people around you – are they becoming more alert to the truth of what is really happening?
A couple of lighter points; first some good news…
Our blogger Gabriel Syme and his wife are expecting the third addition to their lovely family – in fact, baby is overdue and is expected to arrive any time soon. So, pray for that intention – that the baby’s self-imposed local lockdown ends tonight, as now expected. Our Lady, Queen & Mother, pray for mum and baby…
Also, one of our readers made me laugh a hearty laugh this morning, after Mass, when he described his encounter with a policeman at a railway station recently. Not another soul around, but the policeman still questioned why our reader wasn’t wearing a face mask. Eventually, he told the policeman to “Foxtrot off” – priceless. Actually, the policeman was very polite and the exchange was civilised, so I’m guessing our reader spiced it up in the telling. Whatever, it makes for a bit of fun! And do we need some fun these days? Does a gal need her regular coffee and fresh cream meringues?